PARENTS, Inc., holds professional workshops twice annually, on both Oahu and in East Hawaii, generally in April and October to coincide with child abuse and neglect prevention month and children and youth month. Stay tuned for information on our next workshops, and please see below for past topics!
If you have an idea for a topic, or would like us to come into YOUR agency to work with your staff, please contact us at email@example.com, or by calling (808) 235-0255!
- Assessment Tools (AAPI, NSCS & PARTI)
- Engaging Fathers
- Helping Youth THRIVE!
- ScreamFree Parenting
- Logic Models
- Identifying, Reporting and Understanding Child Abuse and Neglect
- Protective Factors – The Many Faces of Prevention
- Child Development
- The Principles and Practice of Motivational Interviewing
- Understanding the Impact of Parental Divorce on Children
- Blended Family Issues
- Understanding the Impact of Domestic Violence on Children
We are currently in the process of developing parenting workshops and webinars for parents who are interested in more specific topics, such as developmental disorders, or are interested in more techniques for specific behavioral issues.